Our three Heritage Suites – Cape Colonial, Dutch East India and Khoi Khoi – embrace the 325 year history of Steenberg, as well as celebrape the modern by blending historical period antiques with sophisticated contemporary technology, to create an exquisite, discriminate luxury.
The Khoi Khoi Suite, whose name means “men of men”, were some of the first inhabitants of the Cape. Peaceful, nomadic herders, they are also among the first pottery makers in archaeological record books. In tribute to the harmonious nature of the Khoi Khoi, this two-bedroom duplex suite contains artefacts and a selection of original illustrations depicting the Khoi-Khoi’s marvellous animated paintings on rocks and caves walls found throughout South Africa.
This 160m2 ( 1720 sq ft) suite offers:
- Butler service
- Large work desk
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Original artwork
- Genuine fireplace
- Mirror TV in lounge
- Complimentary refreshment bar
- Flat screen TV in bedroom
- Complimentary laundry service
- Frette and Egyptian linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and internet service
- Extra length & width king size bed
- Personal fax and copying facilities
- Charlotte Rhys extra-sized toiletries
- Mini TV in bathroom
- Audio entertainment system
- Satellite TV
- Ipod docking station
- PC data and power outlets
- Superb bathrooms with large separate tub and walk in showers
For more information, please contact us on 021 713 2222.